Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HELP... I'm bored!

I'm not cool... so I need your help!

Self admitting, I'm not cool, hip, or trendy. I don't wear the latest fashions. My hair is blah. And, while I want to have the best test in music, I don't.

So, I need your help. No, I'm not getting a makeover; however, if you'd like to fork out the cash I'd be willing to participate. But, my mp3 player does need a make over. Give me suggestions for good running music. Something to keep me going... my tastes in music are wide so hit me with everything.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

oh boy you opened up a can of worms with this one! here are some great bands that i LOVE to run to:

For a more peppy run: the fratellis, arctic monkeys, the infadels, the kaiser chiefs, the view, lily allen, and kasabian

For a bit of an angry run: muse, rage against the machine, black rebel motorcycle club, the libertines, mute math and babyshambles,

For a poppy run: justin timberlake, goldfrapp, jem, the spice girls, christina aguilera, and britney spears

can you tell i'm a bit obsessive about music. i do have most of these bands on cd. if want to have a "cd borrowing" party ... just let me know!

Inspired Kara said...

What Jessi didn't mention, is that she also likes to run to Miley Cyrus :) Yeah, it's true.

I'm a dork. I like to run/work out to praise and worship music. ack!