Saturday, July 9, 2011

A month of recaps

The past month has been absolutely crazy with a capital NUTS!!

Each paragraph here is will be a separate blog post.

I've completely stopped worrying about and even thinking about working out and eating right. Which as you can imagine has had dire consequences to my weight lose journey. Thankfully I've hovered around the same 5 pounds this month (although I haven't weighed myself in three weeks). That will all change starting tomorrow as training begins for the Mo' Cowbell Half Marathon. I'm excited for this one and WILL get under three hours!!

Currently I am back in Joplin, MO for another 10 days. I half way love being here. I love the people, love the church, and love having a front row to see God's grace, mercy and goodness in such a hard time. Yet, it's not home; I love St. Louis more! I've tried to convince people here to move to St. Louis, but they just won't :( God's grace, mercy and goodness is displayed greatly in St. Louis as well.

Speaking of St. Louis... I moved back to the city on Sunday!! I am sooo excited! I can't wait to get back to my apartment and get settled in. It doesn't feel like home yet. Nothing every really does until I've got pictures on the walls (and am there for more than a day at a time).

The day after moving in I left with one of the greatest people I know, Lauren Mizel, for the U2 concert at Soldier Field. Yet it included much talking, laughing, and surprisingly, no crying!

The day after getting back from Chicago, I'm here... back in Joplin.

No comments: