Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Wedding of Epic Proportions!

As mentioned earlier, one of my best friends got married a couple weekends ago.  Following one of the most Christ centered ceremonies I've ever seen, was the funnest reception I've ever attended.  Their wedding matched their personalities perfectly... Christ-centered party people!

Earlier that day I got to help set up their reception site.  I'll spare you the details of how the venue double booked the space or how they still had inappropriate decorations up.

Kara's family setting up the photo booth

I LOVED the dessert table. She had friends and family bake cookies and pies.
And, just a small cake to cut. Which actually never got cut.
Jake Gehret and the Brokedown Sound... book them for your next event!
Seriously...book them!
Karaoke!

No comments: