Monday, January 24, 2011

Three!


Yes friends... THREE.  But, it's not a happy three :( 

Three weeks in and I GAIN three pounds!  I'm not really that surprised since this past week brought with it many, many social gatherings; pizza party Thursday, bachelorette party Friday, and a house warming party on Saturday. I'm really trying hard to not get bummed and discouraged, but I'm finding that nearly impossible.

I did manage to get to the gym A LOT. Yesterday was the big game...one of the few I actually really wanted to watch. Of course, our cable was out and with a few inches of snow coming down outside, I didn't want to venture far from home.  What's a girl to do...go to the gym...


This was a genius plan until I realized how long a game is and how much working out I'd have to do.  After an hour on the elliptical and an hour on the treadmill I gave up and literally just stood on the treadmill to witness for myself the end of the Bears season.

Here's to another week and a -3 next Monday!!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey!!

Wish you would have said Hi sooner!!

How's your training going?

Seems like I'm just connecting now with a bunch of Disney Princess Half Marathoners!