Thursday, June 7, 2012

3 Week Mark

I honestly can't believe I'm in the middle of my third week of 7. It really has gone by so quickly and I'm scared to say easily.

I'm a little in shock of how easy and not awkward it is to not eat what everyone else is eating or to bring what I can eat. Maybe it's because my friends know and understand what I'm doing so they are super supportive. Here's a sample of what and where I've been since my last post:

  • bowling with friends - hardly even noticed there was pizza there
  • game night with tons of snacks
  • huge cook out at a friends - I brought my own food to grill and share
  • Open door dinner - my amazing friend grilled chicken just for me and I brought sides I could eat
  • Chick-fil-a fundraiser - did you know their chargrilled chicken sandwich is on a whole wheat bun?!
  • Community group - I didn't know I was able to sit around the kitchen table full of snacks and not eat any... it's possible and not really that awkward!
  • And, last night's Whitaker's Music Festival at the Gardens...made a full 7 dinner for me and my friend, packed, and enjoyed!
After looking at this long list, it's no wonder I haven't had time to actually blog about it.



No comments: