Sunday, January 4, 2009

week one... check

I've officially finished the first week of training. Overall it wasn't bad. I'm getting back in the groove and am enjoying it thus far. I think there will be several of my friends running it with me (and by with I really mean ahead of me). The day I registered one of my co-workers commented on my facebook status that she was thinking about doing it. That night she came to work saying she registered for it. I laughed and then we proceeded to say everything we did that night was actually strength training.

I made a good decision to start training during my "vacation." I only worked at Starbucks last week so I had time to burn. Who knew that working 40 hours a week would feel like a vacation to me. Our vacation week is over so we'll see how this week goes. I've got the whole schedule down in my calendar... that's the first step.

Run on friends!
Katie

No comments: