Monday, March 21, 2011

Incentives

Every girl needs some sort of incentive to move mountains (ie meet goals).  Well... this girls got some! I've been trying to figure out what motivates me and to be honest, I don't really know. I'm a driven person who likes to work hard just for the sake of working hard. I like being a good worker, but hard work for the sake of hard work wasn't going to cut it. I needed stuff...

For every 30 pounds I lose, I get a special little treat.  And, at the end of the year upon losing all 111 pounds, I get one ginormous prize (is it really a prize when you have to purchase it yourself?)

First 30 = one of these lovelies from etsy.com ...



Grand prize!



I'm just 5lbs away from my first incentive!!  Maybe next week I can get me a little something special!!



No comments: