Monday, August 18, 2008

avoidance

This is me... avoiding a 5 mile run I need to do today. Don't worry, I've already pushed back my 9 mile run till this weekend. Considering I think I'm still recovering from the 8 I did this weekend, I figured I should take it easy. That's right, a 5 mile run is now "taking it easy." When did this happen...

I got up this morning to walk with Lara like normal on a Monday, Wednesday, and possibly Friday morning. Since my stomach was already showing signs of feed me, I decided to head in after our walk for a quick bite. That was 3 hours ago...

Alright... here I go... I promise...

this sucks!


update: I just completed the blasted 5 mile run in record time... and I'm not talking about speed. Somewhere along the lines my feet were replaced by two large anvils. Midway through I got ridiculously hungry which was odd since I'm really trying to monitor what I eat and how it affects my body. Apparently spaghetti the night before and an english muffin with a banana is not my super food. Next time I'll try a cupcake... that should work much better!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi! i love your blog! reading it has motivated me to start working out again. i am definetly not a runner, but i could get started with fast paced walking, right :) great job on your hard work!

ps...be sure to swing by The Pink Potpourri...we're hosting a My Favorite Things Swap and would love for you to join us!