Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Wedding/Merry Christmas

Two of the greatest people I know recently got married. And, somehow I failed to get a single picture during the wedding. You'll have to take my word for it that she was one of the happiest and most beautiful brides ever to live.

Now, I'm broke. As in eat-bake-beans-as-a-meal broke. Which made getting wedding present a little difficult. Enter pinterest!


I believe I spent a whopping $3 on the whole gift (gift bag included). But, it's personal and handmade so I think that makes up for the cheapness. It's really simple... cut their invitation into tiny strips, curl them and stuff them into a glass ornament. One is made up of the reception invitation and the other the ceremony invitation. 

Hopefully each Christmas they'll be able to take these out and remember the great day that was their wedding!

1 comment:

Erin McLaury said...

We love them! I can't wait to hang them on our Christmas Tree this year :)

Thanks, Katie!