Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Two steps forward; One step back


I can not get out of this slump. Every month I take two steps forward and one step back. Two weeks ago I lost 3 lbs, last week another 3 lbs, this week however I gained 1.6. It's frustrating! I can't get mojo back to really kick off these pounds. 

I'm no where near my goal for this year. I'm hoping to at least get half way there before the year's up... completely do able. But, only doable if I actually DO something.

What I'm gonna do this week:
- track my food and activity points (horribly got out of the habit)
- no sweets (I did this two weeks ago and lost 3lbs simply by not eating sweets)
- workout (since the last half marathon my workouts have been spotty at best)
- drink water (when I don't workout I have a really hard time getting my water drank)

No comments: