Sunday, November 16, 2008

trail subscription

For the past three months I've received a trial subscription to Runner's World. Go! St. Louis sold my name and address and I couldn't thank them more. They've convinced me to shell out the $20 for the two year subscription. One of my co-workers also received the subscrition and read an article about the New York City New Years' race and is now obsessed with running one. Apparently St. Louis is not offering a race of this magnitude. That's not stopping her... she e-mailed Fleet Feet, SLTC, Ghisallo Running, Big River Running, etc to ask if they'd be interested in such a race. I have a feeling I'll be running in the new year this year! She told me I was broke and alone which meant I had nothing to do over this holiday. While I do have something to do, I guess I can wear black and/or white running cloths to the Black & White Ball I was going to go to and take off from there.

1 comment:

Running Through Time said...

I haven't read anything from you in awhile and I was wondering how your training is going?

Melissa